Job Posting: Welder/Fitter
Are you a hardworking, detail-oriented, competent, CWB GMAW/SMAW Certified Welder or Fitter? KING Fabricating is seeking candidates to fabricate custom, aluminum and steel products for the Sudbury mining industry.
KING Fabricating is a metal fabricating and machining facility that provides custom workplace solutions. This company has a reputation for providing innovative, quality, custom fabricated products for all industrial applications. No fabrication job is too big or too complex for our team of dedicated professionals.
- Fabricate custom aluminum and steel products for the Sudbury mining industry
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently as well as part of a team, with limited supervision at times
- Work internally with other staff and management, to meet production goals and repair deadlines on a daily basis
- Complete projects within specified timelines, while maintaining work quality and working safely
- Minimum of 1 year experience in steel fabrication
- CWB GMAW/SMAW Certified
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lb (23 kg)
- Medical benefits
- Pension Plan
- Competitive pay with potential for overtime
- Safety incentives
Category: King Fabricating
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Closing Date: 03/31/2019
APPLY ONLINE: HERE >
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.