Job Posting: Technical Sales Representative
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for the sales and marketing of masonry products for the Quebec City and Eastern Quebec markets. This position should represent the best interests of KING when dealing with architects, consulting engineers and heritage building contractors within the market.
- Bring in new business opportunities and managing new/existing customer relationships
- Travel to customer sites and to meetings within Quebec City and the Eastern Quebec market
- Respond to specific customer complaints by assessing issues/needs and developing solutions
- Prepare quotations/estimates for projects
- Assist with the preparation of specification documents
- Ensure customer specifications are met and discrepancies are resolved
- Visit job sites as required to view and document projects
- Provide on-site technical support on projects
- Follow up with customers to offer additional assistance or additional products
- Post Secondary Education in an Architectural Technician program or Civil Engineering Technician program
- Fluent in French; English is an asset
- 1-5 years’ experience in sales/business development
- Ability to work from a home office and travel 25% of the time within the Quebec City and Eastern Quebec market
- Self-starter and ability to work unsupervised
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills
Category: Masonry Products
Location: Quebec City, Quebec (Home Office)
Closing Date: 11/18/16
Apply Online: Here
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.