AL-264 (Concrete Spraying Machine)
The Aliva AL-264 is an easy, safe, maximum output, concrete spraying machine. This machine represents the development of a new generation of rotor machines for shotcrete applications. The primary characteristics are its ease of operation, maximum output and the safety of the machine operator. Thanks to the newly developed HPO system, the hopper can be opened with little use of force. The RLC system provides an optional lifting device for safely disassembling the rotor. Both systems in combination yield never before seen operating convenience and safety. Consequently, only one operator is required for performing maintenance on the machine.
• Easy to operate and maintain
• New safety systems, HPO and RLC
• Maximum output for maximum productivity, with theoretical output up to 13.1 m3/h (17.1 yd3/h)
• Two speeds for different output rates
• For use with dry material, as well as for earth-moist and wet material
• For use in excavation pits and for slope stabilization