Reporting to the Controller at King Packaged Materials Company, the Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the Accounts Receivable database.
- Enter, post and reconcile on a daily basis, all cash receipts in the ERP systems, as well as print and distribute the cash receipts and report to Senior Management
- Allocate and match all cash receipts in Accounts Receivable, and prepare all required chargebacks
- Assist business partners with investigating and resolving customer issues in a professional manner
- Support the credit department with collections issues
- Reconcile all Accounts Receivable discrepancies and general ledger accounts at month-end and year-end, as well as distribute corresponding reports
- Prepare month-end journal entries as required
- Control account reconciliations monthly and annually
- Provide back-up for the Billing & EDI Coordinator
- Proactively identify process improvements within the Accounts Receivable role
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned by the Controller
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience with large accounting systems
- Strong understanding of the Accounts Receivable cycle
- Diploma or University Degree in Business or Accounting is an asset
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and priority-setting skills
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Closing Date: 12/15/17
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.