Reporting to the Business Development Manager, U.S. Markets, the Business Development Representative is responsible for the sales and marketing of the full line of Construction Products for the Mid-Atlantic Region in the U.S. market. This position should represent the best interests of KING when dealing with consulting engineers, authorities, distributors and contractors within the market.
- Market the full line of Construction Products to the engineering communities within the designated market, for the purpose of developing specifications
- Market the full line of Construction Products to contractors within the designated market
- Manage the Construction Products distributors within the designated market
- Provide on-site technical support on projects for the line of Construction Products within the designated market
- Visit shotcrete crews to provide the following services: monitoring material performance; training; providing suggestions on dust and rebound level reduction; explaining proper equipment maintenance and operating procedures
- Visit concrete repair crews to provide the following services: monitoring material performance; training; providing suggestions on surface preparation, mixing instructions, placement methods, etc.
- Conduct “Lunch-and-Learn”s and other seminars for major authorities, consultants, distributors and contractors within the designated market
- Participate in Sales Meetings when required
- Assist technical staff with any on-site problems
- Respond to specific customer complaints
- Develop trust and rapport with the end-users of materials and equipment
- Participate in trade shows in various markets
- Take an active role in industry associations
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills (Spanish is an asset)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work from a home office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter and an ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel about 25% of the time
Category: Construction Products
Location: Mid-Atlantic Region, U.S.
Closing Date: 01/31/18
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.