King Packaged Materials Company is currently looking for an Engineer for a full-time internship (4 months to 8 months in duration), out of the Boisbriand, Quebec facility. In this dynamic position, the chosen candidate will work side-by-side with the Engineering Services department and plant personnel.
- Lead R&D projects under the supervision of the Engineering Services team
- Perform laboratory and on-site tests for newly developed products
- Assist the Engineering Services team and Sales Engineers with projects (i.e. audits, site quality control, R&D, etc.)
- Have completed or be in the process of completing a Bachelor’s of Civil Engineering (or equivalent degree)
- Hold a valid driver’s licence and have access to a vehicle
- Own a valid ASP construction card
- Be able to work with a team as well as alone
- Be fluent in French and in English
- Have basic knowledge of concrete
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, strong organization skills, and be a self-initiator
- Be able and willing to travel in order to visit project sites
Category: Engineering Services
Location: Boisbriand, Quebec
Closing Date: 03/31/19
King Packaged Materials Company is a well-established leader in the field of construction and mining products and is also the manufacturer of the well-known SAKRETE line of professional grade, easy-to-use, packaged concrete and other products for D-I-Y and contractor-based home repair and improvement projects. This year, KPM Industries Ltd. is celebrating 90 years of operation. To join KPM Industries Ltd. is to discover a welcoming company with many long-term employees, that offers opportunities for professional growth, an exciting and challenging career and a friendly team environment.
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.