Reporting to the Sales Manager, Masonry Products, the Technical Sales Representative is responsible for representing the company to architectural firms, engineering firms and masonry contractors in the given territory, which includes Québec, Saguenay and Bas du Fleuve.
- Market the full line of Masonry Products to the architectural and engineering communities within the designated market, for the purpose of developing specifications
- Market the full line of Masonry Products to contractors within the designated market
- Provide on-site technical support on civil projects for the line of Masonry Products within the designated market
- Conduct “lunch-and-learn”s and other seminars for distributors, contractors, as well as architectural and engineering companies, within the designated market
- Participate in sales meetings when required
- Complete daily activity reports within the company’s CRM System
- Develop trust and rapport with the end-users of the material and equipment
- Participate in trade shows in various markets
- Take an active role in industry associations
- Strong inter-personal and technical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English and French)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter and ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to travel approximately 25% of the time
Category: Masonry Products
Location: Eastern Québec
Closing Date: 09/02/18
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.