The ideal candidate for the role of Maintenance Millwright will be responsible for the following duties, among other tasks as assigned: preventative maintenance as per manuals, manufacturers and maintenance schedules; daily repairs to equipment and machinery; addressing any health and safety related issues; and troubleshooting throughout the facility. This is a full-time/permanent position, at the Brantford facility, on a rotating days and afternoons shift.
- Hands-on maintenance coverage, as required, to ensure efficient operation of the facility
- Effective communication with management, with respect to maintenance
- Ability to work with management to identify areas of improvement, as well as prioritize maintenance activity
- Support of all improvement activity within the facility
- Housekeeping of maintenance areas within the facility
- Opening/closing of the facility, as well as start-up/shut-down of equipment as required
- All other duties, as required and assigned by management
- Must be a holder of C of Q for Industrial Mechanic from the Ministry of Universities or Colleges
- Must be competent as per Competencies Sign-Off Book from the Ministry for the Applied Trade
- 3+ years of related mechanical maintenance experience
- Previous experience working with PLCs is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Brantford, Ontario
Closing Date: 11/02/18
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.