Are you an organized and detail-oriented individual, with experience as a Marketing Manager or Director, looking to further develop your skill-set by taking on a contract position within the Construction Products industry? This position as Acting Marketing Manager for King Packaged Materials Company will allow you to oversee the marketing mix for home improvement, construction and masonry products, as well as support the well-known KING and SAKRETE brands. Based out of the Oakville head office, this 13 month contract position has an approximate start date of August 15, 2019.
- Supervise the Product Manager with respect to creation and revision of product packaging, literature and point-of-purchase materials
- Supervise the Marketing Assistant with respect to maintenance of the corporate website, vendor sites, social media suites and digital marketing materials
- Work directly with Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, Plant/Operations personnel, and the Engineering Services Team, to identify sales and product needs
- Develop and distribute new, printed or electronic marketing materials
- Plan and execute product photography and video shoots (indoors and outdoors)
- Plan and execute product launches and reveals
- Plan and execute marketing plans, advertising strategies and related campaigns
- Oversee the reporting of web analytics, social media analytics and AdWords campaigns
- Design and order branded items and apparel
- 3-5 years of experience as a Marketing Manager or Director of Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience overseeing a team of 2 or more direct employees
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree with concentration in Marketing is an asset
- Experience within the Home Improvement or Construction Products industry is an asset
- Proficiency in French is an asset
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Closing Date: 08/15/19
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.