Are you an experienced leader in production planning? We are currently looking to round-out the Oak Park (Brantford, ON) Plant team. This person will work closely with the Plant Manager by leading the office team members. In addition, he or she will plan, purchase and receive materials to meet production requirements.
- Supervise and develop the office team members (Order Desk, Logistics and Accounts Payable)
- Have ongoing interaction with Plant Manager, Plant Superintendent and Warehouse Manager, vendors and customers, for production requirements and future procurement
- Oversee all aspects of inventory including month-end and cycle counting
- Minimize transportation costs for incoming material and supplies
- Keep the purchased inventory and supplies to an optimized level without slowing down production with waiting time
- Monitor supplier/shipping compliance performance as related to specifications, safety, delivery, service and costs
- Monitor raw material, work-in-process and finished goods inventory, maintain FIFO, and optimize floor space usage
- Ensure that NAFTA requirements for both the supply base and customer base are maintained
- Monitor EDI releases to ensure uploading to system for processing
- Coordinate continuous improvement initiatives
- Obtain and track all necessary documents from vendors/contractors including insurance and WSIB certificates, Liability Insurance, licenses, safety data sheets, health and safety requirements, references, etc.
- Degree in business or related studies, or relevant industry experience (3-5 years) combined with 2-3 years of office management experience
- CPIM or CSCP Designation would be an asset
- Exceptional organizational abilities, with a proactive approach to setting priorities and managing time/resources
- Strong customer service orientation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and SAP
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
Location: Brantford, Ontario
Closing Date: 08/15/19
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.