Are you a motivated individual with sales experience and the capability to expand business volume within the Masonry Products market, in the South Shore region of Montréal and Estrie? Reporting to the Sales Manager for Masonry Products, the Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for developing strong and close relationships with customers of King Packaged Materials Company (i.e. distributors, architectural firms, engineering firms, bricklayers).
- Meet with distributors and educate them about the benefits of King products and systems, develop strategies to grow sales, and negotiate annual agreements
- Meet with architects and educate them about the benefits of King products and systems, aid them in product selection, and assist them in writing specification documents
- Meet with masonry contractors and educate them about the benefits of King products and systems, as well as aid them in material selection
- Develop close relationships with all King customers
- Monitor increases in business volume within the region
- Provide technical support, both in writing and in the field
- Conduct “lunch-and-learn” seminars and presentations with distributors, architectural firms or engineers
- Participate in internal sales meetings and external trade shows
- Participate in various masonry associations within the designated territory
- Complete daily activity reports and maintain the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills
- Excellent understanding of the business development process
- Ability to make and conduct presentations
- Strong oral and written communications skills (French and English)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite
Category: Masonry Products
Location: Boisbriand, Québec
Closing Date: 07/15/19
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.