Reporting to the General Manager, the Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for the sales and marketing of workplace solutions for the Ontario market. This position should represent the best interests of KING when dealing with architects, consulting engineers, distributors and contractors within the market.
- Bring in new business opportunities and manage new/existing customer relationships
- Travel to customer sites within the Ontario market
- Develop Case Studies to be used for customer cold calls
- Meet with and develop business relationships with customer purchasing staff and end users
- Assess customer issues/needs and develop solutions
- Assist with the preparation of draft CAD drawings, and prepare technical sketches when drawings are not available
- Prepare quotations/estimates for projects
- Go underground as required to view and document projects
- Provide on-site technical support on projects
- Follow up with customers to offer additional assistance or additional product
- Experience in sales/business development
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong inter-personal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to periodically work underground
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Inventor would be an asset
- Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering would be an asset
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Closing Date: 04/28/17
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.