King Packaged Materials Company is searching for candidates for a part-time or full-time lab technician position at the construction material testing lab in Boisbriand, Quebec, for a minimum 4 month contract.
The following are some of the responsibilities a candidate would have:
- Performing Quality Control tests in the laboratory on the raw materials and produced products (concrete, mortars, grouts and shotcrete)
- Performing laboratory and on-site tests for newly developed products
- Assisting the Engineering Services and Sales Engineers with their projects (audits, site quality control, R&D)
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have completed or be in the process of completing a DEC in Civil Engineering (or similar training)
- Be able to work with a team, as well as alone
- Be fluent in French and have intermediate skills in English
- Possess strong organization skills and be a self-initiator
Assets, but not required:
- Have basic knowledge of concrete
- Hold a valid driver’s license and preferably have access to a vehicle
- Own a valid ASP construction card
- Be able to travel to job-sites
Category: Engineering Services
Location: Boisbriand, Quebec
Closing Date: 10/18/18
KPM Industries Ltd. is home to the KING Group of Companies; a number of operational groups offering a wealth of diversified products and services, reaching local and international construction industries and related markets. King Packaged Materials Company produces professional grade, easy to use products, for Do-It-Yourself and contractor-based home improvement projects, as merchandized in Canada’s leading home improvement retailers. King Packaged Materials Company is also a leading provider of shotcrete, concrete, grout, repair mortar, and other cementitious products to North American and International mining and construction markets.
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.