The KING Group of Companies has taken pride in our people for more than 85 years, and continues to invest in the development of each employee. Through empowerment and encouragement, our employees are results-driven and acquire expert knowledge, skills and abilities in their associated fields.
Our diverse, innovative and engaged employees drive the success of our business, as they are focused on the maintenance of superior quality, commitment to industry leadership and accommodation of the ever-evolving needs of the company and customers.
Our people are our strength, and are motivated and guided by:
- Quality: We consistently deliver industry leading standards and strive to go beyond customer expectations
- Innovation: We consistently seek to discover a better way
- Integrity: We earn the trust and respect of our clients and partners every day as the basis of our success
- Accountability: We are all responsible to our customers and to each other to always deliver what we promise
- Safety: We ensure a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, clients and the communities in which we work
- Stewardship: We are all responsible to preserve our legacy, to protect the environment and to ensure a sustainable future for all stakeholders
Our employees are given the opportunity to work in a challenging and fulfilling environment, supported by leading-edge technology and applications. The KING Group of Companies promotes mutual respect and trust, in addition to significant opportunities for professional growth and development. Through our diversified workplace, we offer a variety of occupations and numerous opportunities for advancement.
If you are a dedicated individual who is interested in building a career with a dynamic company that values hard work and loyalty, the KING Group of Companies wants to hear from you. Current, available positions can be found by viewing job postings, to the right. To submit your resume for future consideration or to apply online for any posted positions, use the Apply Online tool below.
Search Job Postings
King Construction Products December 15, 2017
Location: Mid-Atlantic Region, U.S.
- There are currently no positions available.