SAKRETE Re-Branding Results in Packaging Changes
Select KING Home Improvement Products have been re-branded to the SAKRETE name and these changes have been reflected on our packaging. In the Summer of 2014, KING released the following new product names and packaging layouts on our website:
- KING Concrete Adhesive was converted to SAKRETE Concrete Adhesive, and can be viewed here
- KING plug-tite was converted to SAKRETE plug-tite, and can be viewed here
- KING swift-set was converted to SAKRETE fast-patch, and can be viewed here
In the Fall of 2014, KING released additional updates:
- KING brush’n seal was converted to SAKRETE brush’n seal, and can be viewed here
- KING flow-stone was converted to SAKRETE flow-stone, and can be viewed here
- KING Parging Mix was converted to SAKRETE Parging Mix, and can be viewed here
Two additional updates that warrant mention include the conversion of KING In-Pakt Construction Grout to KING Non-Shrink Grout (just as offered through the KING Home Improvement Products portfolio) and SAKRETE All-Purpose Sand to SAKRETE Multi-Purpose Sand.
The goal of the SAKRETE re-branding initiative is to bring the KING Home Improvement Products portfolio more in-line with SAKRETE North America’s user-friendly packaging layouts. To read more about this topic, click here.