King Packaged Materials Company, a leading supplier of pre-packaged, pre-blended, cementitious products, is currently seeking full-time Maintenance Millwright personnel to join its team in Brantford, Ontario.
- Perform routine, preventative maintenance of high-speed packaging equipment
- Optimize equipment safety and reliability, including the support of preventative maintenance initiatives
- Troubleshoot and repair problems on machines and equipment
- As part of a team of skilled trades professionals, participate in continuous improvement projects including the installation and commissioning of machinery
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned
- Perform equipment change-over and production line set-ups
- Perform welding, machining and fabricating where qualified
- Maintain high standards for housekeeping and cleanliness of the maintenance shop
- Maintain compliance to regulations and procedures, in order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety
- Complete other duties as assigned by management
- Valid Industrial Mechanic/Red Seal Millwright License (433A)
- Previous experience working with high-speed packaging machinery
- At least 3 years of related experience within the packaged goods industry
- Exposure to process equipment, and solid understanding of industrial controls, pneumatics, hydraulics, and manufacturing electrical systems
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work independently with minimum supervision, or within a team environment
- Ability to work rotating shifts to support a continuous operation (Days, Nights, Afternoons)
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
Certified Millwright wage is $39.34 CAD/hour.
Location: Brantford, Ontario
Closing Date: 09/15/19
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.