King Packaged Materials Company is pleased to report on the following personnel updates for May 2019:
- Jim O’Neill has agreed to remain with King until the end of the year, as a consultant. He will help with the transition and search for a new Vice President of Sales for Home Improvement Products. The new VP will be responsible for the King and Sika consumer product line.
- The company is searching for a new Regional Sales Manager for Ontario, to replace Jane Macpherson who made the decision to retire after the transition.
- Joe Hutter will also remain with King until the end of February 2020, and will assist with the transition.
- Jean Lafrance has decided to retire at the end of June, and the company is looking to fill that position to oversee all King plants.
- Sheldon Vanderwoude will also stay with King as a consultant, until the end of August, to help with the integration of the two accounting systems.
- Hugh Macpherson has elected to leave King Packaged Materials Company and focus on his other business interests.
- Scott Rand will remain Vice President of Sales for the Construction Products group.
Top Row, Left to Right: Jim O’Neill, Joe Hutter, Jane Macpherson
Bottom Row, Left to Right: Hugh Macpherson, Jean Lafrance, Scott Rand
Not Pictured: Sheldon Vanderwoude