King Packaged Materials Company is pleased to report on the following personnel updates:
Effective September 2019:
- As of September 3, 2019, Asmâa Ouardigui will be joining Sika Canada Inc. as Planner/Buyer. She will be working from the office in Pointe-Claire under the supervision of Fred Azar.
- As of September 3, 2019, Benoit Lévesque will be joining King as Plant Manager for the Boisbriand plant. He will report directly to Richard Mills.
- As of September 16, 2019, Zahra Safari will be working as Regulatory Compliance Coordinator, for a 12 month contract while Komal Desai is on maternity leave. She will work from the Pointe-Claire office under the leadership of Peter Miseros.
Effective October 1, 2019:
- Richard Mills is promoted as Director, Area Operations. He will be responsible for the King sites of Boisbriand, Brantford and Sudbury.
- Judith Roy is promoted as Director, Supply-Chain. She will oversee the Sika Purchasing department, Planning department, Logistic, Warehousing and the Customer Service department.
- Jonathan Breton is promoted as Director, Area Operations. He will continue to manage the Edmonton plant including the Quality Control department and also be responsible for the Sika sites of Surrey and Cambridge.
- Mohammed Hachim will be coming back to Pointe-Claire as Plant Manager, Pointe-Claire facility. He will oversee all the operations and the Quality control of Pointe-Claire.
- Daniel Gélinas, will be acting as Director, Engineering, ISO and EHS.
- Richard, Judith, Jonathan, Mohammed and Daniel will be reporting directly to Eric Boucher.
- Chris Bousquet is promoted as Plant Manager, Surrey facility. Chris will be under the leadership of Jonathan Breton.